Wednesday 11 September 2013

One week and counting.

Just one more week before our flights out to Oz. We're stopping off in Hong Kong for three nights on the way out - starting as we mean to go on and making the most of every opportunity. Then it's on to Sydney, landing on the 23rd in time to start work on the 25th. At the moment we're busy saying our goodbyes - never had such an active social life, something happening every day. Here's just one example, courtesy of Sam Mann

It's all very exciting but I do find myself lapsing into reflective moments. I've been getting all sentimental about what we're leaving behind. Not just friends and family but also inanimate objects (bikes, car, stereo) and places (the Dales, Whitby) I won't be seeing for a while! Sad I know!

Soon be there.




No comments:

Post a Comment